CoreUs Consulting, Training and Coaching
CoreUs helps leaders and teams overcome their people issues, whether it’s in business negotiations or in team performance. CoreUS are the experts in applying personality-based Communication and Conflict Management in Business Negotiations and in Corporate Teams.
CoreUs utilises the research-based Behavioural Models Process. Communication Model (PCM) and Leading Out of Drama (LOD) as the foundation for understanding different people and behaviours. These models are rooted in behavioural science and psychology, with a strong focus on awareness of personality, communication, behaviour and distress.
- understand the fundamentals of productive communication through an awareness of the communication preferences of different personalities
- skills to understand and recognise the different behaviours and communication styles of each personality type.
- achieve better engagement between individuals and teams by being able to individualise communication styles
Personality Structure and Motivation
- understand the diversity of each personality type, and explore the behaviours of each personality from multiple aspects
- skills to motivate and engage with multiple different people for better individual and team performance and connections
- get the best of out each individual and of the team by recognising and harnessing the positive qualities of each personality
Miscommunication and Distress
- understand the behaviour patterns of different personalities when they experience distress.
- skills to build effective strategies to positively address distressful behaviours, thus managing distressful situations between individuals and teams.
- improve individual and team performance by positively managing miscommunication between people and teams
Positive Conflict and Compassionate Accountability ™
- understand how to better manage negative conflict while it is happening between individuals and teams
- skills to recognise, manage and address negative behaviour patterns shown when people are in negative conflict
- achieve productive interactions and better performance by recognising the key indicators leading into negative conflict, and being able to invite oneself and others out of negative conflict
Application of Compassionate Accountability ™
- improve performance management conversations by having the skills and techniques to conduct effective employee performance discussions
- quickly and effectively rebuild trust by having the skills and techniques to restore connections through sincere and effective apologies when mistakes are made.
Application of Compassionate Accountability ™
- achieve positive relationships quickly by having the skills and techniques to build effective connections between individuals and teams
- achieve well structured and outcome-based meetings by having the skills and techniques to conduct effective and productive meetings that execute on critical priorities
Typical Engagement Model
The First Phase
- The first phase of an engagement will be to provide clients with the skills to understand other personalities through the Learning Modules.
- These facilitated classroom sessions will be delivered in groups of 8 – 12 people at a time, and will cover the skills of the PCM and/or LOD Models.
- These facilitated sessions will combine theoretical concepts of the models with experiential learning techniques such as role play exercises, work based scenario skills practice and interactive exercises.
- Besides learning the concepts as a group, the team will learn from each other through feedback and experience sharing.
Key Benefits of Learning Modules
- Combination of theory and experiential learning to improve utilisation of skills during Negotiations
- Group interaction, team sharing and feedback to facilitate greater team cohesion
- Context-based learning through work based scenario exercises
The second phase
- The second phase will be the One-on-One Coaching with each participant following the Learning Module, based on real-world negotiation scenarios.
- This coaching will involve guidance and feedback on utilising the PCM and/or LOD Models in negotiation situations
- The purpose of the personal development plan is to go deep into each participants personality profile and to identify areas of strengths, motivation, distress and development needs.
- This personalised coaching typically involves self reflection, sharing of personal goals, and feedback.
- Furthermore, this coaching will allow for a safe environment for each participant to build that personal development plan, and to track towards personal success.
Key Benefits of One-On-One Coaching
- face-to-face engagement with individual team members to review negotiation situations, personality profile, identify areas of strength, motivation and development needs based on the PCM and/or LOD Models, Learning Modules or any related area
- feedback related to regular working environment behaviour and communication styles.
- Build and track personal development plans based on the PCM and/or LOD Models, Learning Modules or any related area