Negotiate Better Outcomes
Excel at negotiations by understanding the people you are negotiating with; combining behavioural psychology with corporate experience to deliver immediate results
Conflict Management for Higher Team Performance And Better Relationships
Practical skills to immediately overcome negative conflict situations to improve connections between clients, teams and individuals
Decades of Corporate Experience
The CoreUs team brings a working application to the engagement. We understand the challenges faced by corporate teams as we have decades of experience working in large multi-national organisations such as General Electric and Motorola. we are not career coaches, but we have the experience of performing in regional roles including project management, sales, marketing and commercial management
The CoreUs team appreciates the challenges of working in large, complex multi-national organisations. We embrace diversity and understand different cultures. We have had the opportunity to work and live in many countries around the world, such as Malaysia, North America, China, and Australia to name a few.
Right Personalities and Right Attitudes
The CoreUs team is dedicated to achieving results. We have held result-oriented roles in our careers, and understand the importance of achieving goals. We have the right experiences, the right personalities and the right energy to help you and your teams improve performance and motivation, and to get the best results for your business.
The Core Team
Experienced Professionals with decades of working with leaders and teams in high-performing and high-stress environments
Experienced Commercial and Sales Professional, Certified Trainer in PCM and LOD
• Certified Trainer for Process Communication Model (PCM) and Leading Out of Drama (LOD).
• combined 18+ years in General Electric and Motorola, in various commercial roles.
• led bid and negotiation teams for contracts ranging from $1M - $100M.
• working experience in Malaysia, China, USA, Australia.
• Master in Business Admin (Melbourne Business School); BSc Mechanical Engineering.
Experienced General Manager and Customer Focused Marketing Professional
• 18 years in General Mills in various product lead and marketing roles
• led large marketing teams managing budgets of over $200M/year
• working experience in USA, Canada, Australia
• Master in Business Admin (UCLA); BA Marketing
Experienced Business Development Leader and Result Oriented Sales Leader
• combined 20+ years in General Electric and Honeywell in various sales roles
• led regional sales and deal teams for power generation solutions worth >$500M
• working experience in Italy, Europe, Australia
• Master in Business Admin (Melbourne Business School); BSc Mechatronics Engineering
The engagement is well worth the time and effort. I highly recommend the CoreUs team and the course to others.Wabtec AustraliaRegional Supply Chain Director
Excellent trainer in Kenn. Empathetic and authentic approach, which had a great impact on the content delivery. Highly recommendedWabtec AustraliaAPAC Customer Fulfillment Director
Having done this type of personality-based trainings before, I have to say PCM is the best model I have come acrossGeneral Electric MiningRegional Sales Executive
I found the engagement really valuable for me and for my team. This is time well spent, and will be continuing with the engagementGeneral Electric TransportationRegional Sales Executive
The structure of the programme was good, as the engagement gradually builds up on the different aspects of the model. The trainers experience, the role plays and the engagement help to illustrate the behaviours, and helped to understand the model betterDepartment of Health and Human ServicesAssistant Director Accounting and Commercial Operations
I learned a lot about myself, my triggers, and my motivations. I find it easy to apply it to my life, at home and at workEpworth HospitalHead Nurse Unit Manager
Excellent seminar, and I would definitely recommend it. I would love to take a distilled version of this to my leadership groupPrincipal Project and Financial AnalystDepartment of Health and Human Services